Casting, Enamel Design Department
Newest technology, brand new fully automated and CNC operated machinery and high level of expertise
• High degree of stability
• Fine and smooth surface with sharp detailing
• Suitable for medium and high volume
Automatic Moulding Machine
• Sinto FBOIII, Pattern plate dimension: 500x600mm
• Disamatic DISA MATCH, Pattern plate dimension: 600x700mm.
Modern Electric Melting Furnace
• Melting Capacity: Dual Track 1ton/hr.
Automatic Sand Preparation
• CNC operated, 90ton/hr.
Various Finishing Process Machines
Material Types: Grey cast iron, GG15-20, GGG40
High quality products by LAVA
LAVA provide newest technology for casting and enamelling processes that brings quality products. EPE (ElectroPhoretic Enamelling) gives a value add on your products. Washable and easy cleaning surface finish makes your product different than others.
3 different enamelling techniques
• EPE (ElectroPhoretic Enamelling with licence of Ferrotechniek) for pan supports
• Automatic-robotic spraying for all colors applied on pan&pots
• Hand spraying
WHY ELECTROPHORETIC ENAMELLING ?
Dish Washer Proof
• Overall coverage of enamel
• Equal layer thickness
• Excellent surface and visual quality
• Stable quality due to process automation
• Good thermal shock resistance (>= 3xdelta T 380 C degree)
• Good adherence: DIN 51155, 2mm/20N. max. and E.E.A. Spec.8.6.3.
• Good acid resistance: Minimum class A, ISO 2722/ EN ISO 8290
• Matt colors with smooth surfaces (cleanable)
• Stable gloss and colour
• Wide range of colours; matt, semi matt or gloss
• Maximum performance for heat resistance; 3hours on 400C degree
• Rubber feet : during 3 hours on 230º C
Design department is managed by dedicated highly skillful personnel who can provide you convenient solutions
• Work on product and concept
• Preliminary on 3D CAD files and design of pattern construction
• Modelling if required
• Approval of design
• Tooling for production
• Production of prototypes
• Validation of prototypes
• Definition of specs. and procedures
• Test production
• Mass production